SERVICES & FEES
We follow the Washington State Standards of Practice
These guidelines help you know exactly what to expect during your home inspection. Your Realtor is familiar with these guidelines and can help you anticipate what kinds of information will be in your inspection report.
Types of Inspections:
- Pre-Sale Home Inspection for Buyer
- Pre-Sale Home Inspection for Seller
- New Construction Inspection & Warranty One-Year Warranty Walk-Through
- Infared Thermography
- Limited Inspections – Examples include: crawlspace inspections, foundation inspections, roof inspections, ADU inspections. If you have an idea give us a call and we can let you know if we offer a service to meet your needs.
- Complete WDO Pest Inspection
- Energy Audit and Blower Testing (For more information visit Energy Efficiency
Commercial Inspections: We offer complete commercial inspections that conform to industry standards. Each commercial inspection is uniquely tailored to the specific attributes of the property inspected and the needs and uses of the client. Our portfolio of commercial inspections includes light-industrial, manufacturing and multi-family housing. Give us a call or send an email with the scope and address of the property to be inspected and we can create a prospectus unique to your transaction.
Our prices reflect the cost of how we run our business. We don’t take online classes for continuing education, instead we choose to learn in a classroom. We don’t believe in marketing tricks. The cost of a good home inspection is the cost of quality continuing education, travel time, tools, communication, time inspecting and producing a quality report. Think about the type of inspector you want to hire and the type of inspection report you want before making a decision.
We always strive to provide the most comprehensive home inspection for the best value.
- Homes up to 3,000 square feet $495
- Homes 3,000-4,000 square feet $545
- Larger Homes call for a quote
All prices subject to change
All inspections include a Complete WDO Pest Inspection
- Home built prior to 1978: $50
- Complete WDO Pest Inspection only $200
- Re-Inspection or follow up visit (to verify repairs, etc.): $100
- ADU’s $50-200 (Depending on size and building configuration)
Inspection of additional structures outside the primary residence, limited inspections, attic or crawl space inspections and testing are available. Call us today for a quote!
We look forward to helping you on your journey to finding your next home!
We also offer commercial inspections, blower door testing and consulting services for healthy homes assesment. Call us today at 360.301.2035